KTEL ZAKYNTHOU S.A. reserves the right to modify the following terms at any time without prior notice. In each case the new terms apply by posting them on this website. The access and use after publication of the new conditions signifies their unconditional acceptance.
These terms should not be confused with the terms of contract of carriage, which govern transfer and any additional services, and relate exclusively to the use of our website.
Any dispute arising under these terms, including those relating to the interpretation, is subject to Greek law and shall be resolved in the courts of Chania, Greece.
This website is for personal use only and confers no further rights to the user, who acknowledges that the signs, logos and all intellectual or industrial property rights over the content belongs to KTEL ZAKYNTHOU S.A. and its licensors, therefore the user cannot copy, reproduce, modify, sell or in any way derive commercial benefit from the contents of this website without the written consent of KTEL ZAKYNTHOU S.A., subject to any contrasting current legislation.
Limitation of Liability
KTEL ZAKYNTHOU S.A. does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information contained herein, whether it is text or pictures or any other type of information, regardless of the person that registered it, and is not responsible for any damage or loss, consequential or otherwise, that may be caused or triggered by the use of this website or access to it, including cases such as damage caused by inaccurate data or information as described above. The disclaim of KTEL ZAKYNTHOU S.A., that the user is presumed to have accepted unconditionally with the use of this website, does not extend to cases of death or body injury by willful misconduct or gross negligence.
Linking to other websites
In this web site links may be provided to third party websites, whose content or any service offerings and/or products and/or information is not controlled by KTEL ZAKYNTHOU S.A., and of which it will not be liable in any way. The user acknowledges that access to third party websites and further use of these websites, is made under his/her sole responsibility.
- Right to transportation is only to passengers that have a valid ticket. In the case of electronic ticket, it means that you must present a valid electronic ticket.
- Ticket modified or altered in any way and as long as the alteration or amendment has not been made by us, is not considered valid.
- Any ticket that was lost or destroyed, wholly or partly, or a ticket that does not contain the necessary vouchers, is not recognized as valid and must be issued again.
- The ticket can be used only for the indicated route, which includes the place of departure, the time of departure and the exact destination. The fare paid corresponds to the explicitly described in the ticket transportation.
- The ticket is an item of value and therefore the passenger must be stored with care.
- The passenger must carry the ticket during the journey and to present it to the driver or conductor when and if he/she asked.
- When the ticket is subject to a discount scheme, the passenger must carry with them the proof of the discount (large family’s card, student card etc.) and presented it whenever requested.
- If the passenger has no such card with him/her, he/she must pay the remaining amount.
- The company is not responsible for any delays or cancellations due to delay or cancellation of the ship itinerary for Zakynthos - Kyllini - Zakynthos
The carrying of flammable and explosive materials is strictly prohibited.
The passenger’s baggage is transported FREE of charge with the responsibility of the passenger.
To avoid any inconvenience due to baggage loss, please write your information onto your luggage to ensure its recognition.
(Our company's employees, the driver, the conductor, the issuer, it 's impossible to know the owners of the luggage and have no responsibility in case the wrong person receives the wrong luggage or in case of loss)
Transports of animals is prohibited, except regarding animals accompanying handicapped people or small pets, and are moved only in suitable for this purpose means.
There are daily the following routes for the carriage of pets (up to 10Kg and up to two pets):
Zakynthos - Athens: the last itinerary
Athens - Zakynthos: the first itinerary
Zakynthos - Patra: the last itinerary
Patra - Zakynthos: the first & the last itinerary
Zakynthos - Thessaloniki:
Thessaloniki - Zakynthos:
The transportation of children up to six (6) years old, without an adult accompanying them is prohibited. The person accompanying these children is responsible for their safe transport and can take with the child a passenger seat located behind another seat.
Regarding children aged from six (6) to fifteen (15) years, it is allowed for three of them to use a single and backrest seat, as long as it is behind the seat of another passenger.
Cancellation or ticket change
70% of the fare is returned to the passenger in case he/she cancels the reservation on a long-distance route, 8 hours minimum before departure, or 50% if cancelation of booking is made within 8 hours before departure time. The ticket can be amended on the date of travel or transferred to other persons without charge of such persons, as long as the departure time has not passed (in case of a transferring a standard priced ticket to a person entitled to reduced ticket prices or free transportation on the return route, the difference is returned to the original holder of the ticket). In any case (cancellation or change of the destination or itinerary or change of passenger or date change) approval is required on the ticket from the officer's of KTEL ZAKYNTHOU S.A. only.
KTEL ZAKYNTHOU S.A. is obliged to compensate consumers for the following cases:
- For lost baggage liability of the transport operator, with minimum amount of compensation 30 €.
- Loss of unaccompanied small packages, with minimum amount of compensation 15 €.
- For not receiving passenger with fault of the transport operator from a starting point or a predetermined stop, three times the value of the ticket.
KTEL ZAKYNTHOU S.A. through its website gives the opportunity to purchase a ticket via credit, debit or prepaid card, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Electron or American Express, through the secure environment of Piraeus Bank.
Credit card transactions are conducted electronically in real time between the Buyer and owner of the card by Piraeus Bank, which handles the transaction for KTEL ZAKYNTHOU S.A. based on a contract kept by two sides.
In the whole process of the transaction, KTEL ZAKYNTHOU S.A. has no involvement, nor ever gets any information relating to the credit cards. KTEL ZAKYNTHOU S.A. just consents to the bank on the transaction value and only.
In the case that the buyer making the transaction is not the same person as the cardholder, KTEL ZAKYNTHOU S.A. assumes no responsibility, nor is obliged to issue a refund.